|Date Posted||September 2, 2020|
Reporting to the ERP Manager, the Senior Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Developer / Analyst provides proficiencies and decision support with business workflows to analyze, design, develop and implement business critical solutions utilizing analytical skills and ERP technologies. Responsible for the collaboration with other departments to determine system objectives. Participate in enterprise application implementations, enhancements, upgrades, maintenance and support. Maintain required expert level knowledge in their respective business and application areas. Leverage and recommend best practice software development lifecycle standards, leverage and recommend change management methodologies to reduce risk and allow for disaster recovery. Provide Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Report for all system level issues requiring a production downtime. Perform project management role for ERP projects following CHS PMO guidelines. Provides guidance and knowledge transfer to team members.
To Qualify You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree required with emphasis on ERP, Application Design, or Computer Science
- Minimum 8 years business application experience, latest version of Oracle / PeopleSoft Application (FSCM and HCM) modules required
- Minimum 8 years technical experience, latest version of Oracle PeopleTools and related technology frameworks
- Oracle / PeopleSoft certifications required
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Expert business knowledge of finance, human resource and supply chain management functions
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge and experience with MS SQL and MS Office preferred
- Ability to develop programs independently to meet needs of functional business units.