|Date Posted||April 20, 2019|
Kforce has a client seeking a PeopleSoft ePro/PO Functional Analyst in Newington, Connecticut (CT).
In the role of PeopleSoft Functional Analyst, you are responsible for providing PeopleSoft functional support by acting as subject matter expert and leading the organization through the entire systems development lifecycle and production support.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Understand Business Requirements, Own & Propose Solutions, conduct Functional overview sessions/Conference Room Pilots, Review Document related to to-be process, Functional Designs and Functional test Cases document, Conduct Functional testing
- This role oversees the implementation planning, fit gap analysis, application configuration, quality assurance testing (creating thorough test scripts and test case scenarios) and production support of enhancements and break/fix activity
- Work closely with the Customer to understand the existing Enterprise Application requirements including application Setup, Configurations, overall application Landscape/integrations and able to provide drive solutions; suggest process improvement and optimization options
- Debugging, configuration change analysis & functional testing of the PeopleSoft application
- Interacting with business users to understand and define requirements participate in design & development; Provide ongoing Maintenance and Support activities
- Independently lead project implementations and Support