|Date Posted||October 30, 2019|
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 20,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The creation of the HHC System Support Office recognizes the work of a large and growing group of employees whose responsibilities are continually evolving so that we and our departments now work on behalf of the system as a whole, rather than a single member organization.
With the creation of our new umbrella organization we now have our own identity with a unique payroll, benefits, performance management system, service recognition programs and other common practices across the system.
In the role of PeopleSoft Functional Analyst you are responsible for providing PeopleSoft functional support by acting as the subject matter expert and guide their business partners in the best ways to utilize PeopleSoft to optimize their business processes to achieve their goals.
- Understand business requirements, own & propose solutions, conduct functional overview sessions/ conference room pilots, create functional designs working with business customers.
- Create functional test cases documenting results.
- This role oversees the implementation planning, fit gap analysis, application configuration, quality assurance testing and production support of enhancements.
- They will be involved with on-call rotation and assist with troubleshooting issues and coming up with fixes.
- Work closely with the customer to understand the existing enterprise application requirements including application setup, configurations, overall application landscape/ integrations and able to provide creative solutions.
- They should be able to suggest process improvements and optimizations.
- Debugging, configuration change analysis and functional testing of the PeopleSoft application.
- Provide ongoing Maintenance and Support activities.
- Must have good communication and analytical skills.
- Must be a quick learner and able to work independently.