|Location||St. Louis, MO|
|Date Posted||November 17, 2020|
Primary Location: St. Louis, Missouri
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking PeopleSoft Engineer premier client in St. Louis, Missouri. This is a contract position in electric services industry.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Education and Experience »
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in application analysis, design, software development, systems implementation and package integration
- Bachelor degree preferred, preferably in computer science, business, engineering or mathematics; or commensurate work experience
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assists in performing root cause analysis and interprets the results: provides input into action plan (e.g. provides input into prioritization of customer-facing issues and internally focused backlogs)
- Deliver technical information, support and training to internal customer to assist them in performing and improving their daily work processes
- Provide technical expertise to team members
- Develop test plans and execute test scenarios
- Perform code reviews and recommend improvements
- Create user reports as needed
- Independently handles/solves software/system monitoring issues
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to express oneself effectively within groups and in one-on-one conversations. Conveys information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
V-Soft Consulting is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. What makes V-Soft different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia.
V-Soft is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada, and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. V-Soft has been recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America and is known for the ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner, and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today!
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call (844) 425-8425.