|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||April 12, 2019|
● Candidate would be required to perform analysis of business and system requirements and
system design for the development and configuration
● Candidate is expected to be experienced and should be able to start working on system from day
one with minimal hands holding.
● Candidate would have to design, build, unit test and deploy changes to PeopleSoft HCM
application based on functional specs
● Candidate would have to work closely with other Developers, PeopleSoft admins and Business/Functional users
● Candidate will have maintain technical and standard documentation for program development
activity in a timely and high quality manner
Skills & Requirements:
● Candidate should have minimum of 5 years of experience as a PeopleSoft Developer / Support Analyst
● Candidate should have strong experience working on Application engine, Component Interface,
Integration Broker Web services (SOAP & REST), AWE and PeopleCode
● Candidate should have strong background of working on PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM modules (HR,
Payroll, Benefits, Time & Labor and Recruitment)
● Should have strong SQL skills and SQR development skills and should be familiar with PeopleSoft
delivered database tables.
● Candidate should have more than just production support, should have hands-on knowledge to
develop interfaces or enhancements from scratch .
● Should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in related field is required
● Should have excellent oral and written communication skills
● Candidate should have strong problem solving skills and ability to work in multiple assignments
with multiple demands, with changing priorities, and deadlines
● Need experience on STAT migration tool.