|Date Posted||February 10, 2021|
Position: Peoplesoft Campus Solutions Technical Developer
- Provide PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.2 Technical Developer experience with PeopleSoft in a complex installation.
- Thorough and updated knowledge of PeopleTools development techniques in a PT8.56+ environment, including: Application Designer (including custom Fluid development), PeopleCode, Component Interfaces, Application Engine, and PeopleSoft Integration Broker.
- Experience integrating PeopleSoft with third-party applications (such as Instructure Canvas or Ellucian Degree Works) via REST/SOAP API's using PeopleSoft Integration Broker.
- Experience working with all project phases (initiation, fit/gap, configuration, development, and testing).
- Experience in the higher education industry and/or public sector.
- Excellent analytical, communication, writing, and presentation skills, including the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.