|Date Posted||November 13, 2020|
The PeopleSoft Developer operates as part of the scrum or development team, collaborating and contributing to the development, enhancement, and maintenance of end-to-end products within the TxDOT technology environment and guidelines.
PeopleSoft Development. Must have PeopleSoft FSCM module experience. PeopleCode, Application Engine
Candidates must be able to come to Austin, TX for 1-2 days to pick up state gov equipment. Position is remote until COVID ends. Onsite in Austin is expected once safe.
6 positions available focused on PeopleSoft FSCM modules. Must have the PeopleSoft module experience.
Must have 3 years Agile experience
Must have experience in at least 5 upgrade projects
- As part of a team, delivers solutions across entire SDLC and technology layers.
- Maintains the breadth of technical skills and capabilities to deliver complete technology solutions from scratch, including technologies and tools prescribed in work authorizations and those necessary to complete the product or solution.
- Collaborates to deliver solutions, as a team player with an agile mindset, skilled in principles and practices.
- Freely provides expertise and knowledge in support of solution architecture, team estimates, issue and roadblock resolution. Sometimes leads completion of these items.
- Participates in project meetings and rituals, and leads them as needed.
- Communicates well and translates technical items to be easily understood by non-technical resources.
- Self-organized and self-starter that prioritizes, plans, and executes own work.
- Maintains expert knowledge in common or applicable technical frameworks, approaches, and methodologies.
Bachelors in related discipline
Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) or equivalent (work samples as requested)
PeopleSoft: Application Engine, PeopleCode, SQR, COBOL, Phire, SQL, Control-M, Process Scheduler, Query
Knowledge of PeopleSoft modular interfaces, integrations, and dependencies.
Knowledge of best practices on PeopleSoft