|Date Posted||April 21, 2021|
Diverse Tech Services is now accepting PeopleSoft Developer applicants for immediate hire. This is a 3-month contract-to-hire position. In this job, you will work for our client in Indianapolis, IN. You will report to work between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Please indicate your salary requirements when applying. Will consider fully-remote candidates for this assignment.
Our client has expanded the reach of professional organizations for over 20 years. They are a certified woman-owned business enterprise (WBE). Today they are the largest company in their space, nationwide.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working at this position:
- Works in an agency information technology division as a top-level technical expert performing custom software coding/modifications to make the PeopleSoft Human Capital Management system conform to requirements.
- Supports periodic Oracle PUM implementation and testing, and ongoing maintenance for the Development, Quality Assurance and Production PeopleSoft Human Resources system.
- Interacts with Management, Applications Experts and Business Owners in understanding and resolving system/application related problems using analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Performs code reviews of modifications made by developers outside GMIS before migration to production environment.
- Monitors customized application changes and migrates changes between Development, Quality Assurance, and Production environments following development guidelines.
- Prepares and migrates custom system modifications during PeopleSoft PUM projects.
At Diverse Tech Services , our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it! Through our client partnerships, Diverse Tech Services helps professionals fulfill their career goals while providing businesses with employees who will assist them in carrying out their plans and managing their processes.
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Job Order ID: # 165697