|Date Posted||April 13, 2021|
Location: Worcester, MA
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Peoplesoft Developer to join their growing team. This role is fully remote but this person will need to be local.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Strong skills in all aspects of PeopleSoft functionality in the Student system, version 9.2 and tools version 8.56 or higher and in particular extremely strong technical/development skills, including but not limited to Peopletools, COBOL, SQR, Integration Broker, Application Engine, Fluid, Java and Web Services.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience working with the campus solutions module.
- Strong analytical and design skills.
- Strong collaborative skills.
- Strong technical knowledge in all technical areas of PeopleSoft (as stated above).
- Experience with 8.56 tools or higher.
- Higher Education sector experience.
- Experience creating web services in Peoplesoft
- Ability to participate in review/design meetings to find technical solutions to problems and enhancement requests.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]