December 2, 2020 |
- We are currently seeking a candidate who is technically proficient as a PeopleSoft Developer in Technical tools in support of PeopleSoft HRMS 9.2
- Also someone who as worked on PeopleTools 8.57, Application Workflow Engine, Query, strong SQL skills and strong debugging skills. Candidate must be able to perform system analysis, development and maintenance techniques as it relates to PeopleSoft
- Upgrading PeopleTools, Java, Tuxedo, Virtual Box, Weblogic, ElasticSearch
- Able to apply critical patches and use of the technology Virtual Box for applying tax updates and to bring the software current, and the use of Change Assistant/Update Manager
- Must be able to write internal specification documentation, design solutions, develop software code, prepare test plans, test data, observes results and corrects program code to resolve any differences.