|Date Posted||October 2, 2020|
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI has an immediate need for a PeopleSoft Developer to join our financial services team in Herndon, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
Seeking a Sr. PeopleSoft Developer with a fair amount of experience in GL and AP. The role of this position is to serve as a specialized PeopleSoft Developer supporting Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise Resource Planning applications. This position will facilitate the design, development, and maintenance of multiple PeopleSoft applications and environments that meet current and future business requirements of ERP solutions and apply, extend, enhance, and/or optimize the existing architecture.
A Bachelor's, Master's, or Post-Graduate College Degree in Computer/Information Technology or a related technical discipline is preferred
Without an applicable degree, 5 years of experience is required.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Code, test, configure and maintain various vendor and in-house applications using the software tools provided with the PeopleSoft applications 9.2.
• Design and develop custom portal pages, user work centers.
• Design and develop custom Web Services, utilizing the capabilities of PeopleSoft functions using WSDL, SOAP, and UDDI.
• Design and develop custom workflow notification and approval functions.
• Design and develop custom Fluid pages.
• Design and develop solutions using Page and Field Configurator, Event Mapping.
• Design, develop and maintain integration routines between PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
• Perform application upgrades, PeopleTools upgrades, apply Tax Updates and required vendor application maintenance releases using PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) and Change Assistance.
• Troubleshoot workflow and integration issues between PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
• Troubleshoot PeopleSoft FSCM application modules.
• Using Client established guidelines, provide technical support in production environments.
• Perform fit-gap analysis to determine implementation approaches.
• Develop requirement documents, configuration documents, design documents, technical specification documents, knowledge transfer and training documents.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 1 year of experience with full Life Cycle upgrade.
• 1 year of experience developing and maintaining systems integration using web services.
• 1 year of experience using PeopleCode Application packages.
• 1 year of experience using Change Assistance.
• 1 year of experience developing Fluid pages.
• 1 year of experience developing with Page and Field Configurator.
• 1 year of experience developing with Event Mapping.
• In-depth knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.2 applications. Knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 and modules such as General Ledger and Accounts Payable is highly desirable.
• Proficient experience using PeopleTools 8.57 or higher.
• Proficient experience applying Image Updates using PUM.
• Experience gathering and analyzing user requirements, performing fit/gap analysis, and developing prototypes.
• Proven analytical, problem solving and debugging skills. Should be able to provide accurate problem analysis to the client and follow up with documentation.
• Experience working in a large production environment
- Web Services
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI atwww.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you.Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.