|Date Posted||August 7, 2020|
Location: Washington, DC
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Peoplesoft Developer Washington, DC
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- We are looking for a Senior-level PeopleSoft Technical Developer with a Human Capital Management (HCM) background to assist with maintaining a Federal Government implementation of PeopleSoft HCM. Candidates will be working closely with PeopleSoft Analysts, other PS Developers, and Administrators within an Agile team. The successful candidate must be a self-starter able to dive in, resolve ambiguity, and achieve results. Excellent communication skills are a must. The candidate must also have a high attention to detail with proven success in managing and meeting deadlines.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Over ten (10+) years of technical development experience in PeopleSoft v8.x/v9.x (v9.2 preferred) Human Capital Management modules, including Federal HR, Payroll, Time & Labor, Base Benefits, ePerformance, Recruiting/TAM.
- Over ten (10+) years’ experience in analysis, design, and development utilizing PeopleTools 8.5x technologies (PeopleCode, Application Designer, App Engine, Integration Broker, AWE).
- Solid working knowledge in modifying/creating PeopleSoft PeopleTools Application Designer objects (components, pages, records, fields, SQL, Application Engine, Application Packages, etc.).
- Must have strong organization and communication (written and oral) skills and the ability to manage time and multiple tasks with some guidance from senior technical staff.
- One year or more of industry experience in US Federal Government HR systems (preferred).
- Experience working with Agile software delivery methodologies and Jira software (preferred).
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com