|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||June 16, 2020|
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
3 month contract
Responsible for the overall solution design and implementation, management, programming enhancements and ongoing support of the PeopleSoft Financial Management application.
• Implement, develop, and enhance various modules including AP/GL/AM of the PeopleSoft Financials application in an Oracle Windows environment.
• Lead cross-functional and technical teams including external contractors in preparing project plans for major tasks such as module implementations, conversions, interfaces, major enhancements, patches and upgrades, etc.
• Serve as second-tier technical support on application related issues, complex functional questions, and requests for change.
• Migrate software objects through the defined migration paths for production support, development, upgrades, etc.
• Anticipate, initiate, and advise team members and management on new technologies, processes, and tools useful for the organization.
• Apply due diligence to ensure best practices for PeopleSoft application.
• Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
• Provide ongoing technical support for Application at agreed service levels.
• Maintain the integrity of the system adhering to Change Management policies and procedure while documenting all production level changes.
• Maintain good relationships with colleagues, ensuring the integration of processes to support expected customer service levels.
Abilities, Job Skills and Knowledge (Applicable to all levels)
1. BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
2. Good understanding and knowledge of Web Services using PeopleSoft Integration Broker desired.
3. Exposure to and understanding of PeopleSoft Workflow, the new framework method in version 9.2. Hands on skills with this framework helpful.
4. Must be proficient with PeopleSoft delivered EIP, file layouts, and Application Engine customizations
In addition to the Basic Function and Responsibilities, provide distinguishing factors that set this job level apart from the other job levels in the job family. The PeopleSoft Developer provides effective support and enhancement of various components of the PeopleSoft application suite working closely with other members of the team. This role is responsible for technical analysis, design, development, and testing, debugging, implementation and post implementation support of PeopleSoft Applications.
* Minimum of three basic qualifications for OFCCP compliance
* Minimum 10 years of development experience in a PeopleSoft Financial environment, primarily in AP and AM modules
* Minimum 5 years of Oracle SQL development experience
* Working toward PeopleSoft Development training / certification
Skills and Knowledge
• Technical understanding of PeopleSoft Applications and Software
• Ability to deliver solutions for critical production issues with a quick turnaround time.
• 3+ years of development experience across all PeopleSoft Financials modules with heavy focus on application engine and People Code development.
• 3+ years of functional knowledge in the following modules: General Ledger, Payables, and Asset Management.
Shoeb Khan, The Judge Group
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]