|Date Posted||March 20, 2020|
Experis/ManpowerGroup has partnered with a Federal Integrator to assist them in finding a PeopleSoft Developer for the Arlington, VA location.
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret level security clearance.
Member of the PeopleSoft development team supporting new initiatives and production support. Developer will be responsible for development, build of deliverables, technical designs, design reviews, code review, and unit testing, as well as working directly with other development teams across platforms.
Top 3 Skills:
- Strong skills in Integration tools. Integration Broker, Application Messaging and Workflow.
- Experience building Interfaces and Web Services (custom SOAP and REST integrations) between PeopleSoft and mobile, and other external systems required.
- Experience with Custom Application Development with PeopleTools.
- Strong skills in PeopleCode and Application Packages required.
- Experience with any modules in PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management. Experience with custom development.
- 10+ years of PeopleSoft Development Experience using PeopleTools for Pages, Components, Records, Component Interfaces, and Other PS objects.
- 10+ years of PeopleCode and Application packages
- 10+ years of Application Engine
- 10+ years of SQL, SQR, DMS Scripts
- 3+ years of Crystal Reports, and BI Publisher reports
- 3+ years of Integration Broker, Application Messaging and Web Services.
- 3+ years' experience with Workflow Technology and/or Application Workflow Engine (AWE)
- 2+ years' experience developing with PS Portal/Interaction Hub or Portal Packs.
- Development experience with Fluid Pages, and new tools is a plus, not required.
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.0, PeopleTools 8.54 or higher version required.
- Understanding of PeopleSoft 9.x Technical Architecture, Application Servers, Web Servers and Database Servers (Oracle Database 11g/12c).
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) required.
- Experience with any modules in PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management like Asset Management, Grants, Purchasing, eProcurement, Inventory, Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, Billing, Contracts, Order Management Etc. Experience with PeopleSoft Procurement or Grants modules preferred (not required).
- Strong troubleshooting skills for Production system Issues
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- SQL Tuning experience and working with Oracle databases.
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.2, PeopleTools 8.55/8.56 is a plus (not required).
- PeopleSoft Upgrade experience with PeopleSoft 9.2, PeopleTools 8.55/8.56 is a plus (not required).
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)