|Location||BRWNSBORO VLG, KY|
|Date Posted||March 6, 2020|
Primary Location: Louisville, Kentucky
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking a Peoplesoft Developer for our premier client in Louisville, Kentucky. This is a full-time, direct hire position in health care industry.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Education and Experience »
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related quantitative field
- One year of experience in programming and development or 5 years of experience in lieu of degree.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Good communication skills to interact with team members and senior support personnel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- At least 1 year of development experience in PeopleTools including Application Designer, PeopleCode, and SQR
- Strong functional experience in SQL
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft FSCM including ePro, Inventory, GL, Asset Management, AP, Project Costing, and Travel & Expense modules.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Under general direction, formulates/defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Designs, codes, test, debugs, documents and maintains those programs.
- Performs the following technical duties with supervision and oversight by Team Leader, Staff Specialist or Senior: Researching, designing, programming, testing, debugging, training, documenting, releasing and supporting any PeopleSoft ERP system supported by BHS IS.
- Displays creative thinking and resolves problems.
- Develops ERP solutions utilizing various PeopleSoft programming languages SQL, SQR, PeopleCode and Application Engine and tools in Application Designer
- Uses knowledge of application records/tables and file structures to identify and solve system issues
- Keeps abreast of current and new Oracle technologies.
- Accomplishes goals and objectives within set deadlines.
- Provides good customer relations across the range of BHS activities including Support Services, BHS Business Units, and vendors.
- Promotes corporate integrity through compliance with the BHS Corporate Compliance Program.
- Provide assigned on-site support during go-lives and system upgrades.
- Provide 24/7 support when scheduled.
- Resolve or triage support calls as applicable.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
V-Soft Consulting is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. What makes V-Soft different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia.
V-Soft is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada, and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. V-Soft has been recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America and is known for the ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner, and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today!
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call (844) 425-8425.