|Date Posted||January 29, 2020|
- Integrate 3rd party applications to PeopleSoft using Application Designer, SQR, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Component Interface, Integration Broker, Web Services, BI publisher, PS Query, SQL and other advanced tools. Assist other technical staff in resolving problems with 3rd party integrations into existing PeopleSoft ecosystem.
- Collaborate in team environment and independently with vendors, business partners and IT teams on projects, support, application development and standardization
- Analyze PeopleSoft requests for change, code, and test new functionality, create technical design documents, unit test, and develop implementation plans, code and test new functionality for processes and/or functions. Assist with large to complex projects.
- Implement high quality, scalable and extendable solutions using PeopleSoft and other applications while adhering to established best practices.
- Assist in the maintenance and support of PeopleSoft including monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance analysis in a 24X7 environment including recurring rotational production support
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- 5+ years technical experience with PeopleSoft HCM and ELM 9.2.
- 5-7 years experience with multiple development tools including Application Engine, Integration Broker, PeopleCode, SQRs, Component Interface Objects, Application Designer, SQR, Web Services, PS Query, Workflow
- Experienced with PeopleTools 8.56.
- Experienced with PeopleSoft Fluid
- 3-5 years experience with HTML
- 3-5 years experience with PeopleSoft Self Service and Process Scheduler
- Experience with SQL, Oracle 12c, Toad, XML Publisher
- Experience with leading large scale upgrades of PeopleSoft
- Experience with defined PMO processes including Agile and Waterfall
- Familiarity with web development
- Familiarity with conversational design
- Familiarity with Natural Language Processing
- Familiarity with YAML preferred
- Familiarity with JSON preferred
- Familiarity with PHP preferred
- Familiarity with API integration inside and outside of PeopleSoft preferred
- Familiarity with SFTP integration preferred
- Experience with Oracle Service Cloud & Oracle Digital Assistant preferred
- Expertise and experience with complex technical solutions
- Experience with mentoring other team members
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to independently learn new modules of PeopleSoft