|Date Posted||January 21, 2020|
Sr. PeopleSoft FSCM (Financial & Supply Chain Management ) Analyst
Where you fit in
The PeopleSoft FSCM Analyst is responsible for application development, application configuration, and end-user support and testing. You will develop and support application solutions and re-engineer components based on the client needs. You will perform business and technical designer functions.
Your exceptional skills:
* Willingness to share knowledge with others.
* Ability to work in a team environment consisting of technical and non-technical members.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Assist in planning production roll-out and deployment related activities.
* Create and maintain documentation and standards.
Your exceptional qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Bachelor degree in Information Technology or a healthcare field is preferred.
* Minimum of 1 year of Information Technology and/or healthcare experience required.
* 2+ years of PeopleSoft FSCM technical development experience is preferred.
* Experience in PeopleSoft 9.x is preferred.
* Experience in PeopleTools version 8.53 or higher is preferred.
* Proficiency in Oracle 11g or higher is preferred.
* Experience in SQL is required. Experience in UNIX, UNIX shell scripting, PL/SQL, and XML and encryption technologies is preferred.
* Competence in Application Designer, PeopleCode, SQR, Application Engine, and Component Interface is a plus.
* 2+ years of supporting PeopleSoft FSCM modules including GL, AP, AR, Purchasing, ePro, BI, INV, AM, PC, LM and Grants
* Experience in one or more of Integration Broker, Application Package, Application Security, Self Service configuration, AWE is a plus.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.