|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||January 14, 2020|
Our client is seeking a PeopleSoft Developer for a Direct Placement in NYC.
The PeopleSoft Developer is to support ongoing production maintenance and the implementation of expanded functionality of the HR and Benefits functions.
The PeopleSoft Developer (Under the direction of the Development Lead) has the primary responsibility of ensuring the quality of their software architecture, and any associated custom development to meet the functional and technical requirements. This position will work closely with the Project Manager, Technical Lead, Business Analysts, Test Lead and key business partners to design, develop, unit test and implement product initiatives to support production. This person will work in various teams, and will need to have the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines.
- Proficiency in using PeopleSoft in v9.2+ development experience with HR, Benefits Administration, Manager Self Service and/or Workflow.
- Strong Hands on experience with PeopleSoft development tools version 8.54+
- Solid experience with PeopleCode and SQR.
- Proficiency in PeopleSoft development and integration experience with tool upgrades, applying patches and bundles.
- Highly skilled in developing PeopleSoft interfaces into legacy and 3rd party systems.
- Strong knowledge of ST AT tool, DB2, and SQL Server.
- Experience in fine-tuning large installations of PeopleSoft on Oracle in both UNIX and Windows.
- Experience with Oracle database and PS administration.
- Good knowledge of Data Mover, Application Designer, Query Manager, Integration Broker, and Job Scheduling
- Experience working on enterprise-wide projects a must.
- Good communication skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills are required.