|Date Posted||November 14, 2019|
Experis supports a large federal client seeking a PeopleSoft Developer for a contracting role. This person will become a member of the PeopleSoft development team supporting new initiatives and production support.
The developer will be responsible for development, build of deliverables, technical designs, design reviews, code review, and unit testing, as well as working directly with other development teams across platforms.
- 10+ years of PeopleSoft Development Experience using PeopleTools for Pages, Components, Records, Component Interfaces, and Other PS objects.
- 10+ years of PeopleCode and Application packages
- 10+ years of Application Engine
- 10+ years of SQL, SQR, DMS Scripts
- 3+ years of Crystal Reports, and BI Publisher reports
- 3+ years of Integration Broker, Application Messaging and Web Services.
- 3+ years experience with Workflow Technology and/or Application Workflow Engine (AWE)
- 2+ years experience developing with PS Portal/Interaction Hub or Portal Packs.
- Development experience with Fluid Pages, and new tools is a plus, not required.
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.0, PeopleTools 8.54 or higher version required.
- Understanding of PeopleSoft 9.x Technical Architecture, Application Servers, Web Servers and Database Servers (Oracle Database 11g/12c).
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) required.
- Experience with any modules in PeopleSoftFinancials and Supply Chain Management like Asset Management, Grants, Purchasing,eProcurement, Inventory,Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, Billing, Contracts, Order Management Etc.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Procurement or Grants modules preferred (not required).
- Strong troubleshooting skills for Production system Issues
- SQL Tuning experience and working with Oracle databases.
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.2, PeopleTools 8.55/8.56 is a plus (not required).
- PeopleSoft Upgrade experience with PeopleSoft 9.2, PeopleTools 8.55/8.56 is a plus (not required).
TOP 3 SKILLS:
- Experience with Custom Application Development with PeopleTools. Strong skills in Peoplecode and Application Packages required.
- Experience with any modules in PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management. Experience with custom development.
- Strong skills in Integration tools. Integration Broker, Application Messaging and Workflow. Experience building Interfaces and Web Services (custom SOAP and REST integrations) between PeopleSoft and mobile, and other external systems required.
Soft Skills: We need an individual who works well independently, but also in a team environment and can communicate effectively through email if working remotely. The individual needs to be able to work with functional and other development team members to discuss requirements and provide a level of effort with designs.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)