|Date Posted||November 7, 2019|
Paradyme Management is looking to hire a PeopleSoft Developer for a full-time position supporting the development, maintenance, and sustainment of a Globally Deployed PeopleSoft Human Capital Management System. The PeopleSoft Developer will be responsible for the development of customizations and configuration of new features and fixes for PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) v9.2 instances using PeopleTools v8.57 and higher.
- Perform all aspects of PeopleSoft technical activities including: software architecture, technical design, design reviews, prototype development and demonstration, programming, unit testing, and system testing for all new application development initiatives and production support requirements
- Lead design sessions, prototypes, demonstrations, etc. with technical team and client community to establish requirements and technical design
- Provide strategic direction for current and future releases of functionality
- Communicate technical topics out to all parties. Supports functional personnel in the requirements analysis process, including the elaboration of user stories and translation of functional requirements and design to technical requirements and design
- Validate technical capabilities and requirements prior to final release phase, manage all application fix and release processes
- Work in a team Agile Kanban environment, and participates in all Kanban rituals (daily stand-up, release planning, story elaboration, story estimation, and lessons learned)