|Date Posted||October 30, 2019|
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow in a long-term career as a Peoplesoft Developer? The Select Group is seeking a mid-level PeopleSoft developer. This position allows you to be part of a growing application team and interact with cross functional business units throughout a fortune 100 company.
PEOPLESOFT DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- 4+ years of PeopleSoft development experience
- Peoplesoft HR and/or Finance version 9.0 or higher
- Experience with Oracle SQL development
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Database
- Agile experience is preferred
- Scrum experience is a PLUS!
- COMMUNICATION! - Will be working with cross functional and technical teams.
- TEAM WORK! - Will need to be adaptable in small team environment.
PEOPLESOFT DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop People soft HR and finance applications
- Make enhancements to existing application and develop new features
- Communicate with cross functional teams on application needs
- Participate in full life cycle development
***This is located in the Columbus, OH area, out of state applicants are welcome but you must be able to interview onsite.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.