|Location||Kansas City, MO|
|Date Posted||October 26, 2019|
Kforce is looking for a PeopleSoft Developer in the Kansas City, Missouri (MO) area.
This position provides application support for system applications/business functions. Within this role, designing, encoding, testing and documenting the development and modification of applications is key. This position takes on a leadership role as well with medium-size projects.
- Interfaces with users to determine the requirements, specifications and use for the development and/or modification of assigned business systems/applications
- Leads the applications and application modifications with design, development (encoding) and implementation
- Prior to implementation, this position leads the testing and debugging of applications
- Develops and maintain application and system integration documentation
- Displays courtesy while providing application support to end users. Asks questions and listens carefully to gather information; Guides users through diagnostic and resolution procedures; Communicates clear and concise directions
- Leads with personal initiative and knowledge of application development to resolve a variety of highly complex applications problems; Uses good judgment, attention to detail, persistence, and resolves issue in a timely and efficient manner
- Monitors applications, ensuring maximum performance
- Maintains and enhances applications addressing new problems or new requirements
- Runs backup and recovery procedures directed by organization and IT standards and policies
- Ensure corporate data security and change control, follows policies and procedures
- Freely shares information and technical guidance to application programmers