|Date Posted||October 9, 2019|
Full-time opportunity for a PeopleSoft Developer to join our client in Charlotte, NC! In this role you will:
- Perform PeopleSoft data and systems architect duties; analyze data resource and server capacity and forecasts growth requirements; recommend server, hardware and RDBMS upgrades and enhancements to meet long-term needs; provide enterprise-level short- and long-term planning advice on technical enterprise database and systems management and utilization issues; promote the effective sharing and utilization of common data across applications and departments/business units.
- Install, configure and integrate PeopleSoft application software over data management systems and supporting components and services; install, upgrade and implements application fixes and patches; administer enterprise application software to ensure security and performance optimization.
- Perform highly complex systems management functions at an enterprise level; install, configure, integrate, test, maintain and administer enterprise operating system software, including system monitoring and management software, for production, development and supplemental servers running enterprise applications and supporting components.
- Provide advanced technical support to PeopleSoft and web team developers and users including advice and guidance on complex processes and system interdependencies; troubleshoot operational and systems issues ranging from difficult to highly complex, including problems with multiple solutions and potential significant consequences.
- Oversee, review and respond to developers on PeopleSoft application customization and security requests, ensuring that development standards are followed, application changes are documented, change control procedures are strictly enforced and change projects are migrated across applications environments in an orderly manner.
- Expertise in installation, configuration, setup, security and management of the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture PIA environment and related processing objects.
- Successfully perform PeopleSoft PeopleTools upgrades, most recently version 8.5x to 8.57.
- Comprehensive experience in setting up security in HRMS, Financials, CRM, EPM, and Portal environments.
- Successfully install and configure BEA Web Logic Server 11g/10g/9.1, Application Server components namely Tuxedo 11g/10g/8.1.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 70547 when responding to this ad.