|Date Posted||October 3, 2019|
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ
- Faithfully upholds BGEA in prayer
- Participates in daily BGEA staff devotions
- Demonstrates behavior aligned with BGEA's Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead to implement, update, and maintain enterprise level configuration management products
- Installs, and configures multiple new and existing Human Resources, Financial and Business Applications on existing Windows and Linux Servers
- Management of multiple system application environments; production and non-production
- Oversees the Change Control Management process for multiple applications in multiple environments with a primary responsibility for PeopleSoft environments.
- Serves as the point-of-contact for PeopleSoft applications in regards to the Application Deployment and Installs on existing Servers
- Completes automated scripting with various languages (e.g., VBScript, Powershell) for making repeatable and accurate packaging processes and deployment of packages and applications
- Supports the development of operational guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) to prevent and/or resolve recurring server and/or application problems
- Works closely with the Database Administrator to ensure applications can be successfully implemented in accordance with current storage and Database designs
- Analyzes the current enterprise configuration management implementation structure and proposes innovative and creative solutions to include necessary Architecture changes required
- Provides support to the Business Analysts, Application Developers, and 3rd party Vendors in the installation and troubleshooting of various applications provided
- Implement, update, and maintain enterprise level configuration management products.
- Validates deployment plans for compliance within existing performance limitations of the current enterprise servers and systems
- Creates documentation of new and existing system and server configurations and procedural information, and ensures system and server configurations documentation is complete and accurate
- Supports HR, Financial, and Business Application vendors when appropriate
- Communicates all computer network, system and service problems and outages as it pertains to new and existing HR, Financial, and other Applications immediately to the appropriate teams
- Performs PeopleSoft data and systems architect duties; analyzes data resource and server capacity and forecasts growth requirements; recommends server, hardware and RDBMS upgrades and enhancements to meet long-term needs; provides enterprise-level short- and longterm planning advice on technical enterprise database and systems management and utilization issues; promotes the effective sharing and utilization of common data across applications and departments/business units; researches and recommends software, hardware and other tools for data warehousing and data mining solutions; develops and deploys software to support data extraction, manipulation and reporting.
- Administers PeopleSoft enterprise database security processes and procedures; develops, recommends and implements security permissions, privileges, standards and guidelines.
- Installs, configures and integrates PeopleSoft application software over data management systems and supporting components and services; installs, upgrades and implements application fixes and patches; administers enterprise application software to ensure security and performance optimization.
- Performs highly complex systems management functions at an enterprise level; installs, configures, integrates, tests, maintains and administers enterprise operating system software, including system monitoring and management software, for production, development and supplemental servers running enterprise applications and supporting components; installs and monitors system level security structures and protocols; ensures disaster response and recovery processes are followed.
- Provides advanced technical support to PeopleSoft and web team developers and users including advice and guidance on complex processes and system interdependencies; troubleshoots operational and systems issues ranging from difficult to highly complex, including problems with multiple solutions and potential significant consequences; works with other IT staff to develop and implement or recommend the implementation of appropriate solutions to complex problems.
- Oversees, reviews and responds to developers on PeopleSoft application customization and security requests, ensuring that development standards are followed, application changes are documented, change control procedures are strictly enforced and change projects are migrated across applications environments in an orderly manner.
- Collaborates with other IT staff to develop and implement technology standards, policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains schematics and other documentation of PeopleSoft database and systems architectures and administration processes
- Expertise in installation, configuration, setup, security and management of the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture PIA environment and related processing objects.
- Successfully performed PeopleSoft PeopleTools upgrades, most recently version 8.5x to 8.57.
- Involved in PeopleSoft Application upgrades.
- Extensively worked on PeopleSoft Security on PeopleTools 8.5x.
- Comprehensive experience in setting up security in HRMS, Financials, CRM, EPM, and Portal environments.
- Successfully installed and configured BEA Web Logic Server 11g/10g/9.1, Application Server components namely Tuxedo 11g/10g/8.1.
- Ensured system availability by implementing failover by spreading multiple WebLogic Web Server domains.
- Peoplesoft Administrators maintain the computing environment by identifying PeopleSoft system requirements, installing upgrades, and monitoring the system's overall performance. Responsibilities highlighted on sample resumes of Peoplesoft Administrators include installing and configuring application server domains on Windows platforms and configuring Change Assistant for upgrades while applying updates and fixes.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 70547 when responding to this ad.