|Date Posted||September 28, 2019|
TECHNICAL PEOPLESOFT HCM DEVELOPER
The Select Group is seeking 3 PeopleSoft HCM Developers for one our our best clients in the clinical research space. These resources can sit completely REMOTE and will be working with the ERP side of the commercial team on the HCM and MSS modules.
**Note: US Citizens and Green Card holders are encouraged to apply, as this client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time**
TECHNICAL PEOPLESOFT HCM DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- 10+ years of PeopleSoft Development Experience
- Experience with Human Capital Management
- Experience with the MSS Module
- Knowledge and/or experience with the following modules (ESS, ePerformance, eComp, Succession Planning)
TECHNICAL PEOPLESOFT HCM DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with ERP Technical team to review specs, create and test program and verify it meets requirements
- Perform the detailed design / development of PeopleSoft MSS customizations.\
- Write Technical specification, configure, customization, build, and test the configuration/customization.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.