|Location||Carle Place, NY|
|Date Posted||March 15, 2019|
Peoplesoft 9.1/9.2 Developer
· Provide technical and application expertise in the assessment and resolution of operational system incidents and technical issues.
· Available as needed for batch processing support and system issues that occur during normal duty hours and off duty hours as required.
· Performs or assists in application and system administration tasks to include infrastructure and environment support as required.
· Maintain expertise in PeopleSoft People Tools and related technologies to include:
· Application Designer, People Code, Workflow, Application Engine, Component Interface, File Layouts, SQR, Query, Application Messaging, Application Packaging, Change Assistant, XML Publisher,Integration Broker and SQL.Develop system documentation and instructions.
· Performs analysis, solution analysis, design, development, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and documentation of the Client&s PeopleSoft Human Resource Management System (HRMS).
· Develop programming solutions for transaction processing, software system interfaces, input and output requirements, database queries, formatted reports and all other assigned development tasks.
· Work directly with the HRMS Functional Analysts to clarify/understand functional specifications for project development/system change requests.
· Documents technical specifications and builds custom solutions as required in response to agreed upon business requirements and functional specifications, meeting customer expectations and deadlines.
· Evaluates, applies/remove and retrofits customizations for application and system maintenance patches as required.
· Exercise proven software development methods and practices to ensure quality delivery of products and services.
· Understands and follows established change control methods.