|Date Posted||February 28, 2019|
Position: PeopleSoft Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Specialize in the implementation and maintenance of Oracle PeopleSoft software solutions. Common duties would include reviewing and understanding functional specifications and translating them into technical design specifications, building technical solutions using several different tools including Application Designer, SQR, PeopleCode, Integration Broker, and unit testing all development work. Trouble-shooting existing software and providing technical support to customers would also be required. Position must document all work and have appropriate code reviews with staff to transition knowledge.
The selected resource would supply technical support for the City’s COMET HR and ELM applications. The selected resource would work with other PeopleSoft developers on the City team as well as with other HR customers.
- Demonstrated expertise using PeopleTools, including but not limited to App Designer, App Engine, SQR, PeopleCode, Integration Broker, SQL, etc.
- Over 10 years of PeopleSoft HCM application design, development, and testing experience.
- Demonstrated experience in PeopleSoft 9.2 and PeopleTools 8.55 or above
- Demonstrated expertise working as an independent thinker and problem solver with extensive experience in technical troubleshooting and problem resolution in batch programs, online PeopleCode and application packages.
- Demonstrated expertise working in a wide range of assignments and must be able to work with Functional Specification documents that are not always thorough, and assisting to solve failed services and configuration setups.
- Excellent communication skills preferred
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178