|Date Posted||December 29, 2018|
Job Title: PeopleSoft Developer
Location: Rockville, MD
Terms: Long Term Contract, Contract to Hire
PeopleSoft Developer Summary:
Are you ready to enhance your PeopleSoft development career? Our large financial client is looking for a PeopleSoft Developer to join their team! The main function of the PeopleSoft Developer is to develop, create and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs utilizing PeopleSoft technologies. The developer will be responsible for designing or customizing software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
PeopleSoft Developer Job Responsibilities:
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications.
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
PeopleSoft Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 8+ years’ experience required
- Development experience in Peoplesoft hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects
- We are looking for someone with Peoplesoft FIS experience who is proficient in image updates, specifically People tools upgrades.
- Experienced in GL, AP, AR, Billing, AM, PO, ePro production support
PeopleSoft Developer Key Words:
- PeopleSoft Developer, PeopleSoft Engineer, PeopleSoft Consultant
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Benefits? Yes, provided by ettain group
- Remote Workers? Not eligible, must work onsite with the team
- Visa Sponsorship? Yes, sponsorship is being considered
- Corp-to-Corp? Yes, C2C candidates are being considered
How to Apply:
For immediate attention please apply online and send a text message or leave a voicemail for Braelynn Wiggins at 571-612-4591.
ettain group is a talent solutions company dedicated to matching people with the most relevant employment opportunities in IT, healthcare IT and the digital creative space. Top employers and highly skilled talent throughout the U.S. select ettain group for a better recruitment experience. Our culture empowers teams with the flexibility to deliver a superior candidate experience and client experience using market intelligence. We recruit resources, own projects and manage programs to offer a wide range of IT development and talent solutions to our clients and candidates. To learn more about ettain group visit www.ettaingroup.com. To explore more job opportunities with ettain group, visit www.ettaingroup.com/job-board.aspx