|Location||Agoura Hills, CA|
|Date Posted||September 29, 2018|
Ref ID: 00320-9501519375
Classification: Software Engineer
Compensation: $85,000.00 to $95,000.00 per year
Location: Agoura Hills
Target Salary: $85,000-$95,000/year nbsp;
Benefits: YES - M/D/V - 401k - Flex Hours - Excellent Work/Life Balance nbsp;
Lead ERP Developer, EIS
The Lead Developer supports the University by creating custom software applications as well as integrating and/or implementing third-party software. They also manage and provide mentorship for other developers, including student workers and interns.
This is a full time position for a Lead ERP Developer. This position is responsible for providing technical expertise, execution and oversight over development projects and work closely with other groups including PeopleSoft functional leads, PeopleSoft Environments team and the infrastructure group.
- Work extensively with all aspects of the PeopleSoft Development environment and employing various reporting tools.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining multiple complex interfaces to and from the ERP system.
- Responsible for high level support and troubleshooting all issues related to functional processes that are not working to the business community's satisfaction.
- Participate in or lead design efforts for new, mid-level programs and integrated processes.
- Design may be custom or involve adaptation of/or integration to third party or other packaged applications software.
- Design activities may involve learning package software and evaluating configuration options of the application against business requirements.
- Demonstrate ability to perform systems development tasks and manage multiple development tasks is necessary.
**For immediate and confidential consideration, please email resume directly to nbsp;Landon A. Barfoot nbsp;at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] nbsp;
**Local applicants only and no C2C please! nbsp;