|Date Posted||April 21, 2021|
If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at or feel free to reach me at 612-246-3934 ext 7113
This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis.
Job Title: Oracle OCI Consultant
Location: Remote OR Madison, WI - 53703
Duration: up to 12 months (high possibility of extension)
Please Note: Candidates MUST provide at least ONE references from current or past supervisors.
Top Skills: Minimum 4 years with Oracle OCI using Oracle 18-19c database, 4 years of OCI architecture / Installation / Configuration, Knowledge of Peoplesoft HCM / FSCM table structures.
- Designs, implements and supports Oracle OCI-BI data warehousing. Implements business rules via stored procedures, middleware, or other technologies.
- Defines user interfaces and functional specifications.
- Responsibilities are to design, develop, and implement business solutions for use Oracle OCI and OBIEE.
- Proficient in Debugging, Optimizing and Performance Tuning of Oracle BI Dashboards.
- Experience with authentication through LDAP and authorization to external tables.
- Experience in implementing and installation/configuration of OBIEE, BI Apps entire stack.
The responsibilities include the following:
- Managing of OBIEE content across multiple environments (DEV, QA and PROD) using standard tools.
- Ensure the Oracle OBIEE/OCI platform operates as a highly efficient platform, which meets-or-exceeds service level agreements (SLAs) and operational readiness requirements
- Collaborate with development and project managers to evaluate and deploy a quality product
- Develop processes for reporting on the OBIEE platform's utilization, availability and performance.
- Document disaster recovery (DR) processes associated with the OBIEE platform
- Secure access to the OBIEE platform, granting permissions to read, write, create, or view reports, dashboards, ad hoc reports, metadata repository, and report output, within the system.
- Design, implement, and maintain the security framework (access rights and privileges, user roles / groups, SSO, etc.).
- Ensure the Oracle OCI platform meets agency security standards and policies, and participate in the development of procedures and tools in support of them
- Perform Oracle OCI platform troubleshooting and performance optimization
- Support all areas of Oracle OCI / OBIEE platform, assisting with problems pertaining to accessing the OBIEE server(s) or data, including acting as a liaison to Oracle technical support.
- Working knowledge of ODI (Oracle Data Integrator)
- Monitor daily ETL processes to insure successful completion
- Implement changes using best practices for development, testing and deployment of changes
- Other assigned duties.
I would really appreciate if you can refer or help to someone sharing this job. Have a wonderful day!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
M: 612-246-3934 ext 7113