|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||October 25, 2019|
Position: PeopleSoft Integrator/Support Analyst
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 12+ Months
This position will be responsible for integrating new modules and maintaining support for existing modules of the PeopleSoft software system. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Provide servicesto support and maintain the PeopleSoft production system consisting of the Human Resources, Benefits and Payroll modules.
• Provideservices to integrate new PeopleSoft modules of Time and Labor, eProcurement, Budget and Financials into the existing production system.
• Provide Oracle DBA support for the PeopleSoft application.
• Provide customizations to the PeopleSoft code as business needs dictate.
• Provide support in applying upgrades, patches and fixes, troubleshooting problems, coordinating problem solving, researching potential processing issues, testing and implementing data manipulation/correction scripts.
The qualified candidate in this area will possess a Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline and three (3) or more years of full-time paid experience as a PeopleSoft integrator and support analyst. The candidate must have strong initiative and leadership skills, strong work ethic, responsibility and dedication. The ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, strong verbal and writing skills are also required.
Work orders may specify that the integrator be proficient in one or more of the following:
• People Tools
• People Code
• Application Engine
• Component Interface
• XML/BI Publisher