|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||August 7, 2019|
Job Title: PeopleSoft Integrator/Support Analyst
Location: 34th street, Manhattan, NYC
Duration: 6 months (potential for extension)
This position will be responsible for integrating new modules and maintaining support for existing modules of the PeopleSoft software system.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Provide services to support and maintain the PeopleSoft production system consisting of the Human Resources, Benefits and Payroll modules.
• Provide services to integrate new PeopleSoft modules of Time and Labor and Payroll into the existing production system.
• Provide Oracle DBA support for the PeopleSoft application.
• Provide customizations to the PeopleSoft code as business needs dictate.
• Provide support in applying upgrades, patches and fixes, troubleshooting problems, coordinating problem solving, researching potential processing issues, testing and implementing data manipulation/correction scripts.
The qualified candidate in this area will possess a Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline and three (3) or more years of full-time paid experience as a PeopleSoft integrator and support analyst. The candidate must have strong initiative and leadership skills, strong work ethic, responsibility and dedication. The ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, strong verbal and writing skills are also required.
Work orders may specify that the integrator be proficient in one or more of the following:
• People Tools
• People Code
• Application Engine
• Component Interface
• BI Publisher
• PS Query
Additional Skills and Information:
Required heavy PeopleSoft HCM Time and Labor experience and writing rule