|Date Posted||November 9, 2018|
VOLT’s client is looking for a PeopleSoft Consultant
This is an estimated 6-8 week project in the Tri-Cities area and offered through Volt Technical Resource. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top-rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.
• Provide PeopleSoft functional consulting services by acting as subject matter expert and leading clients through changes
• Perform PeopleSoft Payroll updates to include complex overtime calculations in accordance with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) regulations
• Coordinate with internal PeopleSoft Analysts, Developer, and Oracle support as needed
• Process retro overtime calculations in accordance with FLSA and assist with related communications
• Work on all project phases including evaluation, configuration and testing
• Advise client on options, risks and any impacts on other related processes
• Review our client’s PeopleSoft system – payroll module to become familiar with all earnings codes and other system set up to ensure that changes have the correct impacts on PeopleSoft at large.
• Contractor shall provide technical guidance and support throughout the Project.
• Actively engage with the Technical Representative or designee to discuss aspects of the software and related communications.
• Verify and validate the software changes will comply with the FLSA and also meet the Technical Representative’s requirements.
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
- How to Apply: Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
To help Volt stay in touch with you and other great candidates in the Eastern Washington area we have created a specialized portal for you at staffing.volt.com/inland_northwest/ . Start here to see much more: http://volt.com/social.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.