|Date Posted||June 17, 2020|
Peoplesoft Campus Solutions Consultant
- Experience developing against Oracle Public APIs (top-level interface)
- Developing add-on tools in Oracle Campus Solutions 9.2
- Expertise implementing new system functionality within PeopleSoft
- Ability to Analyze, test and document custom modifications as-needed
- Create new technical development without assistance and analyze, design, code and unit test application solutions from requirements using defined processes and procedures
- Expert level functional knowledge across Student Records, Campus Community, Student Financials, Financial Aid
- Excellent application implementation life cycle skills including experience developing requirements, fit/gap analysis, application configuration and security functional specifications and the ability to translate business requirements into functional designs.
- Excellent written and advanced verbal communication skills (including exceptional listening mentoring and collaboration abilities).
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)