|Location||MINETONKA MLS, MN|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2019|
Title of Job: PeopleSoft Business Analyst / Implementation Specialist
We are hiring a Business Analyst / Implementation Specialist for our Fortune 500 healthcare client in Minnetonka, MN. Former experience as an analyst , project coordinator, implementation specialist is a strongly preferred.
Schedule / Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Status: Full Time
Location: Minnetonka, Minnesota
Effective Date / Tentative Start Date: Interviewing Immediately
This role will support the design and deployment of PeopleSoft HCM to Colombia, Chile, Brazil, and Portugal plus SAP SuccessFactors Payroll to Colombia and Chile. PeopleSoft HCM is an Enterprise HCM solution and will be extended to the geographies identified; this project will also focus on the integration between PeopleSoft HCM and the SAP SuccessFactors payroll solution. This role will be initially focused on solution scoping and business requirements definition for Chile and Colombia with the ability to extend for the full project lifecycle.
Day-to-day activities include, but are not limited to, all the essential functions listed below:
- Develop workshop content to support gathering business requirements
- Update and maintain functional project documentation
- Translate documentation: as required
- Participate in project planning meetings
- Support the development and analysis of solution options and make recommendations to project leadership
- Act as a liaison between business process owners, business segments, and IT: being able to explain technology and translate business needs to technical requirements
What qualifications do I need to have?
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work with others, both independently and in a team environment to achieve results
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and timelines. Must be able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks effectively in high-pressure, deadline driven environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into solutions and eventually into operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with internal and external clients, SME, business owners, managers and executives
- Strong preference for Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- 2-7 years of experience
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Experience in implementing technology solutions
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and a comprehensive background check
- Desire to have someone with PeopleSoft and/or SuccessFactors knowledge and experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and may be required to travel within Latin America
What Will My Day Look Like?
- We offer a competitive weekly salary and an opportunity for ongoing development that will further your career in the healthcare industry.
- Participate in various projects to help you grow in your career path in the fast-paced healthcare industry.
- You, your team and your manager will share goals, customer feedback and metrics to help you reach all of your weekly goals.
- Attend staff meetings and participate in discussions
- Required to maintain confidentiality and security of documents.
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded “Best of Staffing” for 5 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world’s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability