|Date Posted||February 6, 2020|
PeopleSoft Business Analyst for Large Finance Firm - Tampa Bay Area
PeopleSoft Business Analyst
If you're looking for a firm that will challenge you, that will help you grow, and that will give you every opportunity to make a difference, you've found it.
A large and growing American international independent investment bank and financial services firm providing financial services to individuals, corporations and municipalities. This company is actively recruiting PeopleSoft professionals to design, develop and deliver PeopleSoft components .
- Creates detailed business requirements for functional (e.g., business processes, rules) and non-functional (e.g., data, security) capabilities.
- Validates test cases to ensure that scripts will evaluate the business function being performed.
- Gathers and interprets information from multiple sources (including databases, interviews, etc.) and makes recommendations.
- Ability to be responsible for the design, development and delivery of one or more PeopleSoft application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions.
- Provides support for application development teams including documenting business processes.
- Translates technical concepts to business audience and business information to a technical audience.
- Participates in developing estimates and implementation plans for technical solutions.
- Partners with team members to develop project schedules, reports and documentation. May be required to act as project lead on small to medium projects and/or provide direction to others on the team.
- Works with User Experience / Design resources to help visualize requirements into prototype.
- Understands and applies principles in risk management, issue tracking and change management.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related degree and Eight (8) years of relevant experience or a combination of education, training and experience.
- PeopleSoft Procure to Pay is must. And experience on GL, PC, AM, Cash Management, T&E will be plus.
- Experience in PeopleSoft 9.x.
- Proficient to write SQL to analyze data in Oracle 11g or higher.
- Experience in Team Foundation Server (TFS) or other ticket management tool.
- Experience in testing of PeopleSoft functionalities, interfaces and reports.
- Financial Services experience highly preferred.
- Interpret requirements, perform highly complex analyses and present options and recommendations to obtain desired results Experience of working in multi-applications integrated environment.
- May occasionally work a non-standard shift including nights and/or weekends and/or have on-call responsibilities.
- May work in a team environment or project room to facilitate collaboration.
- Knowledge of risk management, issue tracking, change management and requirements gathering
Contract-to-Hire for the right candidate
Please contact Giselle Georgi from FRG Technology Consulting at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for serious inquiries.