|Date Posted||December 25, 2018|
TEKsystems client is looking for a PeopleSoft Business Analyst for a contract-to-hire assignment. Candidates must be able to go full time.
Bachelor's Degree is preferred however equivalent experience is okay as well.
Shift Comments: Start times are flexible. Core times are 7am-6pm.
Description of Duties:
This is a contract to hire position to help our customers understand what PeopleSoft Financials and HCM can do for them.
Work with PeopleSoft business owners - 50%
Work with the Functional and developers - 25%
Help with PUM upgrades 20%
Onsite interviews are REQUIRED for this position. The manager will begin with phone screens.
Purpose of Position/Summary:
This position is for a PeopleSoft Financial, Hyperion, Human Capital Management and Enterprise Learning Management Sr. Business Analyst. The BA would work with the Business owners of these modules. This would entail performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes and performing some user acceptance testing. This position requires someone to have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
* Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing, and implementing solutions.
* Leading ongoing reviews of PUMS and business processes and developing strategies.
* Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
* Performing requirements analysis.
* Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
* Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
* Performing user acceptance testing.
* Expert level knowledge of Oracle/PeopleSoft Financial, HCM, ELM 9.2 Modules
* Deep overall knowledge of PeopleSoft Financial/HCM/Modules relationships in State
* Extensive technical writing skills
Excellent Communication skills
* Strong customer relationship skills
* Enterprise level experience with managing large scale implementation of ERP
* Fundamental analytical and conceptual thing skills.
* Develops business requirements, business rules, configurations, report formats, screen layouts & data relationships.
* Audits/assesses effectiveness of existing processes/systems in meeting goals; identifies opportunities for improvement; determines expected costs and payback.
* Conducts business process re-engineering (BPR) studies; recommends systems enhancements; develops improved processes using quality and business process re-engineering principles.
* Documents processes, modules, configurations for staff, IT, and customer use.
* Acts as liaison between quality consultants, IT consultants, and functional areas.
* Provides technical project management support.
* Outlines testing cases and evaluate results.
* Develops quality strategy; facilitates, monitors and participates in quality projects.
* Creates and documents quality management systems, reports, meetings, procedures, screens, databases to ensure quality control.
* Performs complex individual problem evaluation, problem resolution tasks from end-user perspective, applying some functional and business knowledge.
Supervisory Responsibilities/Direct Reports:
Difficulty of Work:
* Requires expertise in the complex PeopleSoft Financials ERP systems module and other modules. Must have a thorough understanding of PeopleSoft delivered functionality. Position may require significant after-hours work. This individual must have expert knowledge of testing and training methodologies and excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Personal Work Relationships:
Employee works with personnel from within and outside the agency, at all levels.
None greater than normal. Work is sedentary in nature.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.