|Date Posted||September 17, 2020|
PeopleSoft Business Analyst Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a PeopleSoft Business Analyst for a remote opportunity in Minneapolis, MN and Phoenix, AZ. Remote to start due to COVID and Contract through end of next year.
- We are unable to work C2C or with candidates who require sponsorship at this time
- 8+ Years Business Analyst experience
- 8+ years writing and documenting business/technical requirements/test scripts
- 6+ years Peoplesoft experience (resume should bleed Peoplesoft)
- Ability to take vague business requirements and write clear/specific requirements to turn over for development
- Knowledge and understanding of the SDLC Lifecycle
- Ability to collaborate, and consult effectively with other resources on the team
- Excellent Verbal, Written, and Interpersonal Communication Skills
- HR/PeopleSoft experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.