|Location||St. Petersburg, FL|
|Date Posted||February 14, 2020|
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Duration: 8-9 months with possible contract to hire
- Creates detailed business requirements for functional (e.g., business processes, rules) and non-functional (e.g., data, security) capabilities.
- Validates test cases to ensure that scripts will evaluate the business function being performed.
- Gathers and interprets information from multiple sources (including databases, interviews, etc.) and makes recommendations.
- Ability to be responsible for the design, development and delivery of one or more PeopleSoft application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions.
- Provides support for application development teams including documenting business processes.
- Translates technical concepts to business audience and business information to a technical audience.
- Participates in developing estimates and implementation plans for technical solutions.
- Partners with team members to develop project schedules, reports and documentation. May be required to act as project lead on small to medium projects and/or provide direction to others on the team.
- Works with User Experience / Design resources to help visualize requirements into prototype.
- Understands and applies principles in risk management, issue tracking and change management.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.