|Date Posted||September 27, 2019|
TEKsystems is looking for a PeopleSoft Business Analyst for a contract to hire opportunity in Southfield, MI.
- This person should ideally have 5 years experience with Supply Chain and Accounting.
- This person should have worked on PeopleSoft version 9.2.
- Ability to put together strong presentations and share how they can improve the purchasing process.
This BA will need to understand how PeopleSoft works enough to the point where they can convince their customer to use PeopleSoft and educate them on all the functionalities.
- They will be meeting with Business units to explain the brand new functionalities and discover what functionalities may not be "turned on" and get them "turned on".
- They will be assessing how PeopleSoft is being used within Supply Chain/Finance/Accounting and how to improve process work flows, optimize work flows, etc.
- They will be need to be comfortable presenting in front of C suite executives including VP & SVP's.
- 75% of this role with be functional. 25% technical. No coding.
- Technical from the standpoint of being able to understand enough how PeopleSoft works in the new version and explain it.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.