|Location||St. Petersburg, FL|
|Date Posted||May 2, 2019|
Our client is currently seeking a PeopleSoft Business Analyst
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Ability to be responsible for the design, development and delivery of one or more PeopleSoft application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions.
- Provides support for application development teams including documenting business processes.
- Translates technical concepts to business audience and business information to a technical audience.
- Participates in developing estimates and implementation plans for technical solutions.
- Works with User Experience / Design resources to help visualize requirements into prototype.
- Understands and applies principles in risk management, issue tracking and change management
- Creates detailed business requirements for functional (e.g., business processes, rules) and non-functional (e.g., data, security) capabilities.
- Validates test cases to ensure that scripts will evaluate the business function being performed.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience on Procure to Pay and General Ledger a must have.
- Good to Have: Asset Management, Cash Management, Project Costing, e-Settlement. Candidate should be proficient in data analysis. Writing requirement documents. Perform functional analysis.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related degree and Eight (8) years of relevant experience or a combination of education, training and experience.
- PeopleSoft Procure to Pay is must. And experience on GL, PC, AM, Cash Management, T&E
- Experience in PeopleSoft 9.x.
- Proficient to write SQL to analyze data in Oracle 11g or higher.
- Experience in Team Foundation Server (TFS) or other ticket management tool.
- Experience in testing of PeopleSoft functionalities, interfaces and reports.
- Financial Services experience highly preferred.
- Interpret requirements, perform highly complex analyses and present options and recommendations to obtain desired results
- Experience working in multi applications integrated environment.