|Date Posted||March 30, 2021|
Experis/ManpowerGroup has partnered with a Federal Integrator to assist in identifying a PeopleSoft bolt-on Application Developer.
Resource for this role will provide Peoplesoft application support for multiple applications - HCM, CRM and Portal. As Technical developer resource support multiple PeopleSoft applications and other custom applications integrated with PeopleSoft. Environment has large number of integrations with multiple technologies - TIBCO, MuleSoft, Informatica etc. Peoplesoft is highly customized in the environment and has multiple bolt-on applications that use Java based technologies. Individual should have deep understanding of PeopleSoft to be able to address application security and integration issues.
- Support heavily customized PeopleSoft applications - HCM, CRM, Pensions and Portal.
- Provide support for steady state (production and non-prod) environments, enhancements, and minor projects
- Troubleshoot incidents and support requests and develop fixes
- Recommend solutions to satisfy user requirements and determine the impact on the new/existing design
- Assist in analyzing and documenting user requirements of new systems and enhancements to existing systems
- Coordinate and support the development and deployment of user documentation
- Identify inputs, outputs and throughputs of a business process
- Define data requirements
- 5+ years' experience with PeopleSoft development (SQL, Cobol, AE, SQR, Excel to CI and PeopleCode)
- 4+ years' experience with PeopleSoft Payroll, Benefits, Ben Admin, HR, Medical Billing, Time & Labor
- Oracle SQL, PL/SQL development
- Experience in Integration Broker
- Experience in Tax Updates
- UNIX Shell scripting
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Clearance Required: Public Trust Clearance (ability to obtain)