|Date Posted||July 10, 2020|
- 3 to 5 years of PeopleSoft Payroll, Leave Benefit Plan, Leave Accruals.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in performing IT Business Analyst activities including client interviewing, requirements gathering, solution review, process improvement, and training.
- Ability to work with clients to understand their needs:
- Strong technical writing/documentation preferred
- Functional design ability including screen flows/mockups, data validation
- Soft technical design to include modeling of underlying data structures.
- Ability to communicate with business people in a clear/professional manner.
- Strong ability to work with developers to minimize gaps between business need and technical out come
- Strong ability to interface DIRECTLY with developers and hardware/systems engineers
- Absolutely must be a team player.
- Ability to manage and prioritize one's own activities with competing internal and client requests.
- Experienced user of: MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel and/or similar tools
- Comfort in gathering requirements for software-based projects, and business process improvements.
- Experience creating Use Cases
- Strong Documentation skills (especially within IT Infrastructure)
- Strong experience within Requirements Gathering and Management