|Date Posted||August 8, 2020|
Peaplesoft Application Lead
We are seeking a talented Peoplesoft Application Lead who can work with our customers and internal delivery team to ensure successful delivery of projects. Outstanding listening skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our projects. If you are looking for a challenge, willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are just as talented as you are, this is the place for you!
Description of Duties:
The Peoplesoft Application Lead will help to implement Peoplesoft v9.2, lead the upgrade module (Core HR, Benefits, Benefits Administration, Time and Labor) design, build and configure the application.
Prepare and conduct business process design sessions
Analyze and update business processes
Analyze gaps between delivered functions in PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 and current processes and makes recommendations
Confirm Requirements Traceability Matrix
Complete PeopleSoft configuration and table building activities
Develop functional specifications
Work with the State SMEs to develop system test condition and scripts
Prepare and execute test scenarios and scripts
Provide post implementation end-user support as necessary
Desired Skills & Experience
5+ Years of PeopleSoft Time and Labor experience
Business process design experience
Functional testing experience
Time and Labor Rule Configuration and Development experience
Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or business administration required
- eImagine / aFit subs? Yes, aFit is a sub. eImagine and aFit are partner organizations. Silent partner is Joel Russel's wife. Joel owns eImagine. eImagine does a lot of business on the state side. Contracting through aFit to Accenture.
- Work is already awarded? Yes.
- What work is this actually supporting? What program is it rolling up through? PeopleSoft migration from 9.1 to 9.2. This role is really the lead. Lead the Time & Labor portion of this project. In addition, Payroll consultant coming on board the Monday. A lot of people involved. Different timelines. Future state project, test management, security management plan, end user.
- Who are they communicating with? High level people? All levels.
- Reporting to? Someone at Accenture - David Sematoles? He is the lead Project Manager. Julie will be involved too. She's more there as a PM.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.