|Date Posted||August 21, 2020|
Title: Peoplesoft Analyst with Campus Solutions experience
Duration: 10 Months
Location: Madison, WI
Qualified candidates may be invited to a WebEx interview the week of August 31st, 2020. The consultant should be prepared to start by September 14th or before. Initially this position will be a remote position due to COVID-19 but when the college opens back up the consultant will be required to be on site at the Madison College Truax campus.
Madison College is seeking one (1) highly experienced PeopleSoft Analyst 3 who is proficient in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, Financial Aid, Analysis and design in Campus Community, Academic Advising, Admissions, Student Records, and Core tables.
This consultant will work with the Administrative Applications team in Technology Services .
Scope of Work
Madison College is seeking a highly experienced PeopleSoft Analyst 3 who is proficient in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, Financial Aid, Analysis and design in Campus Community, Academic Advising, Admissions, Student Records, and Core tables is expected.
Madison College requires design, development and configuration assistance to support a series of initiatives aimed at improving the student experience. Analysis and design in Student Financials, Financial Aid, Campus Community, Core tables, Admissions and Records is expected.
Each school has a satisfactory academic progress policy for financial aid purposes; Madison College is changing how the SAP is calculated. This is a $1.1M project that is set to be completed by August of 2021. Here is some information about what that means; a student needs to make satisfactory academic progress in order to continue receiving federal student aid. In other words, they have to make good enough grades, and complete enough classes (credits, hours, etc.), to keep moving toward successfully completing their degree or certificate in a time period that’s acceptable to Madison College.
Along with this PeopleSoft Architect who will be writing the code, we will be looking for a Business Analyst who will be gathering the requirements. Look for that to come out later this week or early next week. These two positions will be working together.
• Microsoft SQL Server
• PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.2
• People Tools 8.56
- Outstanding verbal and written skills are essential.
- Experience in PeopleSoft Campus solutions functionality
- Experience in PeopleSoft Campus solutions configuration
- Experience in PeopleSoft Financial Aid
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated experience leading without direct authority.
- Demonstrated track record of successful PeopleSoft Campus Solutions project implementations.
- Excellent conceptual, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team on complex tasks.
- Demonstrated competency in documenting solutions for both technical and functional audiences.
- Effective planner and organizer.
Desired Proactive Behaviors:
- Display energy and initiative in solving problems.
- Follow all possible avenues to get the job done.
- Adaptable - undertake a variety of tasks willingly.
- Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required.
- Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness in your work.
- Decisive - ability to make decisions quickly when faced with multiple options.
- Ability to influence others in decided course of action.
- Integrity - act with personal integrity at all times.
- Professional - work within your team's processes.
- Confront problems, propose solutions and take ownership through to resolution or ensure a clear handoff.
- Have a positive can-do approach to work.
Education and Qualifications:
- 6 years PeopleSoft experience in Campus Solutions environment to include analysis and design experience in Campus Community, Academic Advising, Admissions, Student Records, and Core tables
- 5+ Years analytical problem solving