|Date Posted||April 21, 2021|
Title: PeopleSoft Analyst
Location: Madison, WI - 53703
Dur: 6 Months
- Minimum 7 years demonstrating effective technical knowledge of Peoplesoft campus solutions, with particular emphasis on environment automation.
- Experience with scripting PeopleSoft solutions (startup and shutdown scripts, monitoring scripts, notifications, etc.).
- Experience with configuring and maintaining PeopleSoft ERP enterprise application software.
- Experience with integrating SAML authentication with PeopleSoft technology stack.
- Ability to diagnose and solve highly complex problems with application and database management system infrastructure.
- Superb written and oral communication skills, required for writing technical documentation and communicating with customers as well as team members.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven history of effective professional relationships.
- Proven ability to use collaboration tools effectively (WebEx, Box, etc.) and work as part of a team no matter team member locations.
- Strong Customer Service experience in PeopleSoft enterprise technology environments with emphasis on communication, And technical documentation.
- Experience as a PSAdmin with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, Financials, or Human Capital Management (HCM).
- Experience with PeopleSoft DPK's, PUM, and Elastic Search technology.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
612-246-3934 , Ext - 7135
100 Manpower Place, Milwaukee WI 53212