|Date Posted||March 30, 2021|
Our Client has an immediate opening for a PeopleSoft Analyst for a long-term project. Please evaluate the summary and apply if your background is a good fit. *This is a W2 position; no sponsorship at this time*
*Day to Day: This contractor will be focused on Retirement/Savings plans. They must be able to take on leadership of a project and work with various business teams to meet project goals.
*Looking for someone with EXTENSIVE PeopleSoft knowledge and experience, specifically around the configuration of savings/retirement plans. They will also need experience with the set up of eligibility rules for a variety of plans and programs; knowledge in functional design of interface files with retirement vendors. Experience converting legacy savings enrollments is a plus
• Primary responsibility is to provide administrative and technical oversight and support for PeopleSoft and other assigned application(s) in support of business functions. This position will lead and assist with the analysis, recommendations for corrective actions, and resolution of problems within the software application. This position will also oversee the support for normal software maintenance and updates.
• Essential Functions--Perform advanced troubleshooting and support of the essential and advanced functions of the PeopleSoft on-line applications including but not limited to HCM, Finance, Supply Chain, and Portal
• Perform advanced troubleshooting of logical program flows in SQR, Application Engine, PeopleCode, BI Publisher, nVision, and Query
• Work with business partners to ensure that functionality is being used to best meet the needs of the organization
• Provide primary and/or secondary administrative and technical support for assigned applications
• Coordinate and oversees 2nd level, IT-support teams and outside vendors to troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Ensure support documentation, service desk routing, and knowledge base entries are accurate and up to date
• Ensure thorough and complete test scripts are in place to support new installations and/or system updates
• Accountable for the administrative, technical, and customer-facing duties surrounding the successful implementation of system updates and changes
• Achieve defined Service Level Agreements (SLA)--Provide appropriate mentorship to assigned Application Analysts
• Understand end-user workflow and participates in integrated workgroups across application teams--Provide additional logistical and technical support for IT leadership--Facilitate meetings with internal and external stakeholders--Perform on-call duties as assigned/required
• Perform other duties as assigned Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities.
• Ability to Debug, read and understand SQR, Application Engine, PeopleCode and Logical programing flows
• Knowledge of Human Resources, Supply Chain or Finance business functions
• Ability to work well in team environments--Demonstrated customer-oriented service excellence principals
• Proven ability to work analytically by demonstrating sound and logical problem-solving abilities
• Self-motivated to identify and resolve issues, and in advancing personal knowledge.
• Quick learner of software and information technology, and motivated to learn new applications
• Strong proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, and email software applications
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills--PeopleSoft Certification
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]