|Date Posted||September 12, 2019|
Icon has an immediate need for a Peoplesoft Administrator for a 12 month contract in Dallas, TX (75252). This position offers the possibility of extension and/or conversion to full-time employment.
The position's primary focus will be PeopleSoft security development, designing, assist in automating repeatable tasks, testing, documenting and maintenance of projects supporting campus-wide PeopleSoft applications (Integration Hub v9.2, Campus Solutions v9.2; HCM v.9.2; Financials v.9.2).Responsible for compliance with University policies and procedures related to the overall Identity Access Management.
Minimum Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
* 5+ years of PeopleSoft application access control / security administration experience (specifically in HCM, FMS, Campus Solutions, and/or Enterprise Portal).
* An equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be considered.
Preferred Education and Experience Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Participate in analysis and design of securing all entry points for PeopleSoft system. Assist in resolving PeopleSoft security related production issues.
* Configure/develop security objects that adhere to PeopleSoft development, standards and best practices, and the ability to document the security changes so that they may be interpreted, maintained and enhanced.
* Ability to understand SQRs, Application Engine and other PeopleSoft tools and functions.
* Responsible for compliance with University policies and procedures related to the overall People Soft Security environment including PS Access change management controls and related documentation.
* Responsible for analyzing, modifying, testing, debugging, implementing, demonstrating SDLC experience, supporting systems related to access provisioning and federated authentication.
* Maintain PeopleSoft security across multiple instances.
* Support Integrated PeopleSoft security across application zones.
* Thinking strategically, suggesting process improvements and help in creating standardizations.
* Identifying, troubleshooting, testing, and resolving PeopleSoft security related issues.
* Assist in the development of IAM strategies that aligns with UTD's objectives.
* Developing and sending communications to end users.
* Providing a point of contact for end users experiencing problems.
* Remain knowledgeable of trends and advancements in information systems and information technology in order to assess the feasibility of implementing new services, systems, and technologies.