|Date Posted||September 25, 2020|
Location: Dallas, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Sr. PeopleSoft Administrator.
Contract to hire!
WHAT EXACTLY WILL THIS INDIVIDUAL BE WORKING ON:
- Performs upgrade and maintenance of PeopleSoft applications, middleware and servers which includes installing new software releases and system upgrades, evaluating, and installing patches.
- Functions as part of the team to test, implement and enhance PeopleSoft systems and applications to meet dynamic business needs. Understand PeopleSoft configuration, change management and testing activities to support a service-oriented architecture and integration between all applications.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex technical problems with PeopleSoft systems to include application, integrations, process scheduler and reporting.
- Solid understanding of system configuration and security aspects such as port security, load balancing, DMZ configuration and portal setup.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Five (5) years of experience in PeopleSoft HR, Financials, and / or Procurement.
- Five (5) years of application administration experience in a development and production support role.
- Hands on experience with configuration and usage of PeopleSoft integration/interface tools (Integration Broker, Component Interface, App Engine, Web Services).
- Hands on experience in PeopleSoft Change Management practices (PUM, Change Assistant, etc.).
- PeopleSoft v9.2.
- PeopleTools v8.55 or greater and ability to perform tools upgrades.
- Oracle SQL
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com