|Date Posted||July 2, 2019|
Kforce has a client in search of a PeopleSoft Administrator in Branchville, New Jersey (NJ).
The client is looking for a PeopleSoft Administrator/Developer to provide business solutions and support for our PeopleSoft system. The position provides expert analytical and technical support for our Financial applications. The candidate will participate in the evaluation, planning, environment building, third-party integration, application administration, testing, implementation, and production support of PeopleSoft solutions.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the PeopleSoft infrastructure, environments, and tools
- Meet with business unit representatives to define and evaluate moderately complex business automation needs; Work with a Systems Analyst to interpret business specifications to prepare for analysis/design functions
- Develop, design, and analyze systems/programs and system implementation schedules
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships with project sponsors, key systems users, end-users, and other IT functions
- Assesses alternative systems approaches for workability and economic feasibility
- Provide pro-active performance monitoring and capacity planning for future application
- Develop and maintain system documentation
- Work closely and effectively with team members, infrastructure group, project management and system analysts